Leadership Summit

On Tuesday, March 6, I met with my fellow classmates to discuss our group facilitation procedures we will be implementing during our life skills group sessions. We each introduced our topics and each went through our protocol and discussed each of Cole's 7 steps and how we are addressing each step throughout our group session. We all had different topics we selected such as communication, providing care for aging parents, seeking volunteer opportunities, and home management. Open discussion occurred and feedback was provided when discussing concerns about goals or if we had any suggestions on modifying their current protocol. The leadership summit session helped me feel more confident in my work and gave me insight on what the group member's experience might be like when implementing my group intervention on Wednesday, March 7.

Comments

  1. Thank you Maggie! I know that this course included many small group meetings, and so I really appreciate that you are continuing to see the value in peer collaboration, sharing, and meetings. I especially appreciate that you shared that this Leadership summit increased your confidence.
    Professor Sasse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foundations Finale

TBI and how it changes everything